Don't let theft go unnoticed. Install a video surveillance system to see what's going on in your building from your smartphone or other web-enabled device. Smart Fox Solutions can handle your needs in both IP and analog video surveillance, and can provide you with a customized system to meet any of your CCTV needs.
Benefits of video surveillance systems
- Prevent employee theft— Research shows that businesses with low levels of employee supervision show high rates of employee theft. Video surveillance cameras can keep employees honest.
- Know what's going on wherever you are— Use a smartphone or other web-enabled device to see what's going on in your office in real time, ensuring that you'll never be out of the loop.
- Help resolve legal cases— From workplace confrontations to alleged "slip and falls", the security camera sees and records it all.
- Learn what your customers love— Observe your customers' shopping patterns and habits to improve your service and product offerings.
Why get video surveillance from Smart Fox Solutions
- Easily integrate video surveillance with your alarm system— Whether you already have an alarm system or need a new one, we'll make sure they work together flawlessly.
- Guaranteed quality placement— We'll carefully maximize camera placement to catch all the action.
- Experienced technicians— Our friendly technicians have an average of 15+ years of commercial security experience.
- Wide Product Line— With access to multiple product lines and technologies including IP CCTV, we can carefully select the best products to address your unique set of needs, not a solution built around cookie-cutter design.
Don't let your business be the one that gets broken into. Get an alarm system that keeps your business secure from intruders and ensures you are aware of any issues as they arise.
Why get alarm systems/monitoring from Smart Fox Solutions
- Custom-built to your needs- We don't believe in cookie cutter security systems. You'll get exactly what you need to strengthen your building's security weak points—while staying in your budget.
- Experienced security technicians— You don't get a salesman to survey your building—only experienced technicians. Our techs have an average of 15+ years of commercial security experience.
5-step alarm system installation process
- Contact us and tell us your security needs.
- We come to your building, survey the area, and make an assessment of what you need.
- You get the pros and cons of the security system options that fit your needs and budget. (No high-pressure sales pitches here. Just good advice.)
- Pick the alarm system options you want, and we give you a detailed estimate.
- We install and set up whatever alarm system option you choose.